This position is a new role at EYTYS and you’ll have an important role in the growth and development of our company. We are insourcing our accounting and reporting operations from an external party and you will be instrumental in this transition. EYTYS is a company in growth and you will play a key role in setting structure, processes and routines in place to facilitate further growth and global expansion. This position reports to the Head of Production with dotted line to CFO.
- Financial follow-up and analysis of sales, gross margins, product profitability and production related costs for both footwear and ready-to-wear ranges
- Product profitability analysis and pricing.
Support the production department with forecasts and recommendations for production and material orders for each season
- Managing order placement process, creating purchase orders and matching inbound quantities and prices.
- KPI analyses of price and cost developments on collection and seasonal level
Compiling various weekly and monthly reports
Manage the product portfolio in Centra (seasonal codes, lifecycle, price changes etc.)
- Managing repeat production process from the Production department
- Stock inventory control, analysis and reporting.
- Proactive work to continually develop systems, e.g., IT system integrations
- Provide ad-hoc analytical support to design, production & merchandising department
- 4-5 years’ experience of working with procurement and sourcing in a retail/e-com business
- Experience from working with fashion goods and apparel
- Experience from working in an international setting
- Ability to work under own initiative and collaborate across departments
- Ability to manage and prioritize tasks whilst maintaining attention to detail
- Knowledge, interest and understanding of the fashion industry.
- Self-motivated, solution-oriented and hands-on.
- A strong team player with a positive outlook, happy to help out where needed.
- An organised multitasker with strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Fluency in spoken and written English
The position is based in central Stockholm. To apply, send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com no later than June 5th 2022. Enter “Buyer” in the subject field. Please apply as soon as possible as selection and interviews are ongoing.