EYTYS is an independent fashion house from Stockholm founded in 2013 by childhood friends Jonathan Hirschfeld and Max Schiller. The brand started from a desire to break boundaries in footwear design, a vision which later grew to also include jeans and ready-to-wear.
The EYTYS collections are distributed through its online shop, brick-and-mortar locations in London and Stockholm as well as a network of prestigious multi-brand stores globally.
This position is an important role at EYTYS and you’ll have a key role in the growth and development of our company. EYTYS is a company in growth and you will play a key role in setting structure, processes and routines in place to facilitate further growth and global expansion. This position reports to the CEO and founder.
Tasks will include, but not be limited to:
- Secure short-term & long-term resources for team to deliver on company targets; including overall profitability and growth
- Strategize on overall company goals and objectives within all areas; commercial, financial and brand
- Build and lead the finance/business controlling team as well as the supply-chain team
- Report to corporate bank contacts and other financial institutions
- Budgeting, forecasting and cash flow management on monthly, weekly and yearly basis
- Ultimate responsibility for year-end closing and financial reporting; main point of contact with auditors
- Owning and reviewing all formal finance, HR and IT related procedures and policies
- Partake and present in board meetings and management group meetings
- Lead, advise on and develop buying function for all channels; including product profitability and commercial terms
- Develop KPI reporting for all areas within the organization in cooperation with department heads
- Joint responsibility for increasing employee on the job satisfaction and overall EYTYS corporate culture with other department heads
- 4-5 years’ experience of working with finance and accounting
- Experience from managing a finance team
- Have worked with report building and analyses of key performance indicators
- Experience from fashion goods and apparel business
- Experience from working in an international setting
- Ability to work under own initiative and collaborate across departments
- Ability to manage and prioritize tasks whilst maintaining attention to detail
- Knowledge, interest and understanding of the fashion industry.
- Self-motivated, solution-oriented and hands-on.
- A strong team player with a positive outlook, happy to help out where needed.
- An organized multitasker with strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Fluency in spoken and written English
To apply, send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Enter “Head of Finance” in the subject field. Please apply as soon as possible as selection and interviews are ongoing.