EYTYS is looking for a PR intern to join the team at EYTYS head office in Stockholm. As our PR intern you will work in a fast growing global company with an international network and customer base. In a varied role as a part of the Brand Department you will work in a high-paced and creative environment to achieve strong results with your team.
Your tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate local and international press requests, keep records and follow up on results.
- Responsibility for the PR sample collection and assisting other departments with sample coordination.
- Support your manager in executing the gifting and ambassador strategy and keeping close contact with courier services and warehouse team.
- Mine print and digital press for clippings.
- Keep records of Press and Social Media clippings and create weekly clipping reports.
- Assist the Brand team with production of events and other physical marketing activations.
- Assist the brand team with production of shoots and content creation.
- Support international PR partners in organizing gifting and sample loans.
- Share relevant industry news with the team.
The ideal candidate should:
- 1-2 years experience of PR and communications or relevant studies.
- Be extremely organized with the ability to handle many different tasks at once.
- Be a fast learner.
- Be able to handle a fast paced-environment and peeks in workflow during certain periods of the season.
- Have a keen interest in Fashion.
- Be passionate about contemporary culture and trends.
- Be dedicated to serving our community and partners according to the highest standards.
- Be a team player.
- Have previous experience with the office programs.
- Candidate must be fluent in written and spoken English.
The internship runs for 6 months with a start date January 30th 2023 . Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Write ”PR INTERN SPRING 23″ in the subject line. Applications are reviewed continuously.